Today has been horrible!!! It seems that everything that could go wrong did.
I woke up at 2:30 am and could not go back to sleep until 4:30 am. The alarm went off at 5:30 am as usual. I hit the snooze button and went back to sleep. Up at 6:30, rush to get ready and on the road.
Late for work...drama there waiting for me...more drama and problems throughout the day. Thought about and missed Martha Anne ALL day!
Later leaving work than I planned...ill as a hornet! Trying to pull it together to put up the Christmas tree tonight.
Got the tree down out of the attic while Zan fixed supper. Fussed at the girls for being too loud and not listening.
Got the tree in the stand and off to the shower before supper. Thought about how hard this Christmas is going to be without Martha Anne. Cried. Thought about how I need to pull it together for the Zan and the girls.
Made it through supper unscathed and without hurting anybodies feelings.
Started working on decorating the tree...made Zan mad...got mad and yelled at everyone. Thought what am I doing???!!!!
I am not ready for Christmas. I feel like I am hanging on by a thread...or not. Maybe I am free falling and headed for a huge crash.
Going to bed now. Praying God and my family will forgive me. I never knew pain like this existed.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I stumbled across your blog by complete accident this evening. On second thought, God sent me to your blog tonight, because He knew I had the time so sit and pray for you and your family. Prayers for comfort and peace and love and only sweet memories are going up for your family right now.
From a Georgia girl, living in Virginia.
Post a Comment